First send us a message or give us a call to schedule a complimentary consultation (by appointment only) they typically last about an hour. Feel free to bring your fiance, mother/father, bridesmaids or whoever you want.
Bring any swatches of your bridesmaid dresses, flower ideas and color schemes and even other invitations that you have browsed online or even a sample from a friends wedding or another stationer.
We will discuss paper colors, paper types, font style and what colors you would like to use for your invitations. We can find a way to create an invitation to fit your budget!
AFTER THE CONSULTATION
- A review of our meeting and all of your invitation choices discussed will be put together in a quote along with a contract which will be emailed for your review
- We will also provide an estimation of paper and printing costs
- Upon approval of the quote, and signing of the contract we asked that you send in a 50% non-refundable deposit to order the paper supplies and the remaining balance 7-10 days before you pickup your invitations.
- We will design and layout all of your invitation pieces and other printed materials and send them to you via email for you to approve with up to 2 design revisions. Any additional design revisions will incur a charge of $65.00/hour.
After our initial consultation, an itemized quote sent for your review. Before beginning project, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit, payable by cash or check. The remainder of the balance is due before the final product is shipped or delivered.
DESIGN, WORDING & PROOFS
Once we have received your deposit, we are ready to begin the design process. Please send all wording for your invitations via email. We will be happy to assist you with proper etiquette and wording for your invitation. A design will be created for your review and revision. Proofs will be emailed as pdf. Please look over your proof carefully, checking every piece of your invitation ensemble – all names, dates, addresses, etc. Go Two Gals is not responsible for any errors left unchanged. Once you give us the “ok to print” the design files will be sent over to the printer. Once the files are at the the printer, any changes will incur a charge to fix the problem. The charge will depend upon the issue and the complexity to resolve it.
REMEMBER CHECK SPELLING, DATES, ALL INFORMATION
Once we receive your paper order, we can begin the printing and assembly process. Depending on the complexity of your design, both the printing and assembly process generally takes between 4 to 5 weeks. We also understand that there may be times that you need your invitations sooner and we can work with you to get them in a timely fashion.
Once your invites and other materials are finished you can pick them up or we can make shipping arrangements shipping cost (and any additional assembly/postage) will be included with the remaining balance due (due upon receipt).
ADDRESSING & MAILING
Printed Addressing* – Guest name and address and return address printed on the envelope
Postage – We will advise you of how much postage to use on your envelopes, we recommend putting stamps on the RSVP cards/envelopes.
We don’t currently offer calligraphy* in house, but we would be happy to arrange this for you!
Some invitations require assembly, this is generally not included in the estimate. However we are available for order assembly & mailing services at a rate of $40/hour + postage.
- Invitation assembly
- Envelope stuffing
- Printed envelope addressing (postage costs are extra)
- Stamping RSVP envelopes/cards (postage costs are extra)
- Delivering Invitations to Post Office (hand canceled postage extra)
CHANGING YOU MIND?
We understand that sometimes it can be a difficult decision in choosing your invitations. After all they are the first reflection of your wedding day. If you would like us to sit with you again for another consultation and provide another quote we charge a $45 fee plus $65 per hour for the new design .